Saturday, January 18, 2020

One good thing I'm grateful for - 17/18

I'm grateful for timing in my life. I had the luxury of time to work on my reflection questionnaire before my coaching session through work. It led to me having a deeper conversation with my new coach, and I had a great session. We connected which was awesome. 

I'm grateful for Linh and Jun Ah helping me with my blinds situation. I got so much done yesterday and could see it coming together for a fraction of the cost. 

I'm grateful for my awesome haircut, Elis hairdresser and Eli coordinating it so quickly.  I'm grateful that Eli's child loves me and wants to hang out with me. 

I'm grateful Ma is going to Philippines,  I hope and pray she enjoys herself and it's a good reset button for her. 

I'm grateful for safe travels today during this crazy snow storm.

God! Thank you for everything. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment