Thursday, January 16, 2020

One good thing I'm grateful for - 16

I'm grateful I made it to work just on time  after restful 9 hour sleep.

I'm grateful for the pleasant conversation I listened in on about the business with Carol, Kelly and Mary

I'm grateful I can sit at my desk without being micro managed and fumble my way through the day 

I'm grateful I didnt have a painful headache 

I'm grateful I hung out with Erika for lunch 

I'm grateful for my Hogan personality assessment report

I'm grateful I have an appointment to cut my hair with Elis hairdresser on Saturday.So excited to cut my hair 

I'm grateful that I'm able to provide some semblance of support to Jasline ...who is struggling 

I'm grateful Shubhra is back from Thailand safely, grateful my dad is in Doha with my mum and I'm grateful my sister got in the coaching program she wanted. 

I'm grateful for my life and for God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment