Thursday, January 21, 2021

One good thing I'm grateful for- 109

I'm grateful I could provide my mum some comfort ....from soo far away
I'm grateful I'm okay and I haven't had a repeat of yesterday. Yesterday was pretty bad and scary. Everytime I think about it I get scared 
I'm grateful I could take 2 days off 

I'm grateful I got an appointment.  I would have felt so bad if I didn't 
Bhagvaan ji please process their immigration application quickly please. Bring them here. 
Also please give me the flexibility to travel and be with mum. 

Don't give yourself a hard time 
You're trying so hard 
You're trying so fuxking hard 
Stop being so mean and angry to me all the time 
Support what I do and am and love me for it 
This standard is crazy. 
Always mad at yourself 

No comments:

Post a Comment