Saturday, October 24, 2020

One good thing I'm grateful for- 90

I'm grateful for my peaceful Saturday morning
Grareful for an interesting lesson I learnt from JLt training about use of language in soliciting different feedback constructively
Grateful for my nutritious & comforting brunch - apple, nuts, cheese followed by broccoli and cheese omlette sandwich with coffee followed by chocolate toast
Grateful to catch up with my siblings and schedule a family yoga session next week 
Grateful to catch up with Divya
Grateful to spend the afternoon with Eli and Josie...lovely afternoon and walk, moments filled with love 
Grateful to catch up with Hetal and Sherry- came upon an option to get Ma a super visa to get her here earlier. Ma and Pa can wait for their immigration in Canada 
Grateful I'm working on my PPA now...taking some load off tomorrow's work.
Grateful for this lovely Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment