Sunday, September 20, 2020

One good thing I'm grateful for-87

I'm grateful for my lovely weekend
I'm grateful for my goals and aspirations... sometimes they inspire me, sometimes they overwhelm me....
I'm gratedul for the awareness ...because I feel overwhelmed right now
Take a breath and reflect on the day you've had living ..work is not everything. Work is not life. 
You spent time with your loved ones, you set yourself up for the week, you are setting up a virtual program to help people with a cause very important to you...as you struggle to keep up with mental health also....you had a good weekend where you practiced good mental hygiene. You self validated and trusted. You're the bomb Tanya. 
You are well on your way towards your weight target. You spend 90 mins a day on your most important asset ...youu :) 
You're doing really well chica. I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment