Sunday, February 9, 2020

One good thing I'm grateful for - 35

I'm grateful for my life today. 
Grateful that I am processing my thoughts. 
Grateful for my time at home,  doing laundry,  food prep, talking to mum...grateful for my sunday evening! This is what I would like Sundaying to be ....preparation to feel prepared and good for the week. 

I'm grateful I have money to make mistakes. I'll have to pay twice for furniture delivery,  I live and I learn. 

I'm grateful my back is feeling better. 

I'm grateful for my almost revelation. I'm procrastinating from doing the things I know will be awesome for me because I'm scared that even if I do them, I wont be recognized or promoted. If I don't do them , it will be my excuse to not have gotten what I wanted and therefore to leave. I'm scared that it won't be useful. Deep down though I believe it will be. I know it will be. No one is thinking like me right now. Maybe they dont need me. 

Please help me and my mind. Be kind! Be brave. Be bold! 
Getting to end of Feb - PA meeting minutes, severance notes
Building transparency - IDP 
Strategic success - share my bio
Extra curriculars- email Danny and team

No comments:

Post a Comment