Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Love

I love how I feel when I think of you
I love how I think when memories of you possess my mind
I love the words that come out of my mouth when I talk to you
I love the way I listen when you talk to me
I love the way I feel when you touch me
I love the way I touch you
I love who I am when I am with you

I disappear into the person I love
I am a permeable membrane
If I love you, you can have it all.....all of me
I have loved and I have given it all, I have gotten so exhausted and depleted that the only way I could get over this love, is by being infatuated with someone else

Love isn't about loving someone else alone...it's about loving yourself while you love that someone
I love you... I love you so much because I love me when I am with you

My fantasy of you is one I have a hard time letting go of...I always wondered why, why only you? Because despite our arguments, despite our falling outs how I feel always remained the same...you might have changed but the way you make me feel has always remained the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment